Looking for a Laravel Developer with an experience of 3.5+ years.
The person will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of web applications. In addition to developing and delivering the product, the candidate will be involved in driving the best practices, tools, and techniques in the area of web technologies.
The person should be capable of :
1. Handling a team for 3 - 4 people.
2. Guide the team
3. Peer code review
4. Client interaction Technical
1. Should be able to design and develop the application using Laravel
2. Should have sound knowledge of Laravel passport API
3. Should know about Caching, queuing, Job scheduling and notification mechanism
4. Should be able architect the real-time application
5. Should be able to write scalable and maintainable code
6. Writing unit automated test cases Behavioral
1. Proficiency in version control/code repository tools like Bitbucket, GitHub etc.
2. Motivated and able to take ownership of the task assigned
3. Good communication skills (Written and verbal)
4. Deadline driven
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and skill development.