Purchase, Purchasing, Purchase Manager, Interior Designing Company, Interior Fit-outs, Interior Purchasing, Material Sourcing, Global sourcing, vendor negotiation, Vendor Management, Raising PI, Placing orders
Looking for a Female Candidates
Must have Interior Design company experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- BOQ review for all Interior projects PAN INDIA
- Preparation of all purchase orders (all interior materials like wood, paint, tile, ceiling, electrical, MEP, hardware, etc.)
- Procurement of all interior material items PAN India (all interior materials like wood, paint, tile, ceiling, electrical, MEP, hardware, etc.)
- Vendor and contractor management(generating new contractors' work for interior fit-out projects) IS A MUST
- Delivery That is On-time and According to Plan
- Detailed Reports of Purchases
- Follow up with vendors for any product not up to the standards established
- Maintaining relationships with vendors/third parties
- Assist with planning, budgeting, purchasing, and scheduling of projects.
- Represent the company in negotiating contracts, preparing and processing requisitions, contracts, and purchase orders. Coordinate with vendors on needed corrections or revisions
- Responsible for following up with the vendors for on-time material delivery to meet project deliverables.
- Be knowledgeable of vendors/suppliers and provide support for comparative and analysis in vendor selection as needed.
- Monitor the status of inventory on sites
- Willingness and desire to travel
- An eye for Interior Design is an added bonus
Required Experience and Qualifications
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering or any qualified technical person with a minimum of 5-10 years or more of experience in the Civil & Interior & MEP background.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising on quality and customer satisfaction.
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision & follow processes