sales, business development,Sales, Marketing, B2C sales, meeting builders & Contractor, generating sales, sales revenue
1. Plan and implement marketing strategy.
2. Plan and implement sales and customer retention and development.
3. Plan and manage sales according to agreed budgets.
4. Give Sales forecast by the 21st of each month. 90% of that forecast should be achieved.
5. Send sample details and trial reports.
6. Plan and Develop an excellent dealer network base for Company growth in the specific region.
7. Contribute to the formulation of Marketing policy and strategy.
8. Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
9. Maintain and develop corporate image & reputation and protect and develop the company's brands.
10. Plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims, and activities
11. Other duties as assigned by the management.
Job Specification for Marketing Executive
Education: B Tech/ M Tech in Textiles Chemical (Post Graduation will be preferred).
Should have 3 -5+ years of experience working in the Textile Chemical industry in sales and marketing.
Should have Experience in Pre Treatment, Bio Polishing, Desizing, Finishing, and Chemical Treatments
Should be able to handle Technical visits of Clients' Units.