Looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual/automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Mobile App,
- Mobile auto appium
Must have good Testing knowledge for Mobile & Web.
Must have minimum 2 years of automation testing experience