The key responsibility for this profile is to evaluate organization's IT systems to help them meet their business objectives. The primary duties include analyzing and diagnosing company's IT infrastructure, understanding business needs and designing and implementing a technology solution.
- Analyzing company's IT system and infrastructure.
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
- Understanding company's business needs.
- Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Analyzing and determining security threats.
- Providing advice on technology best practices.
- Collaborating with technical in-house team to ensure familiarity with technology.
- Training staff to use the new IT system.
- Monitoring the success of IT solution.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- MBA advantageous.
- Proficiency with database languages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Analytical mindset.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
MBA will be added advantage
minimum 4 years of experience