1. Building business and Generating revenue through sales of SMF Batteries
2. Generating leads through mails and cold calling
3. Develop, Maintain & Execute the Corporate Sales Plan.
4. Market Research on SMF battery Industry and making Presentations/Reports
5. Ensuring utmost customer satisfaction by maintain cordial relationship with the existing clients and getting repeat business from them.
6. Market Analysis and studying the competitor policies and developing Strategic ties across markets Pan India and to offer end to end solutions.
7. Regular interaction with the current and prospective clients.
8. Developing new markets and open new horizons for the company.
9. Making presentations and pitching for new businesses
10. Ensuring closer of the new business deals and on- boarding of the new clients.
11. Bridging the gap and being the interface between the customer and the company
12. Responsible for development and achievement of sales through corporate sales and meeting the sales targets
13. Ensuing good after sales service to the clients and taking regular feedback from them about the product and communication the same further to the company.
14. Monitoring and coordinating for timely dispatch of material by Factory to client and then further follow up for the payments
15. Coordinating with CRM team for after sales service.
16. Developing & Retaining Client Relationship.
17. Extensive research and training done on SMF and Lithium-ion Batteries Experience:
1. The candidate should have good experience and connect with the OEMs, Dealers/Distributors h